OluKai Men's Kipi Flip Sandals
Item # 10324-6C6C
With a water-ready build, OluKai Men's Kipi Flip Sandals have been tested and approved by the Hawaiian Lifeguard Association (HLA). Features decorative strap stitching, a welded hook logo on the toe-post overlay, laser footbed detail and a custom jacquard webbing tag which represents the colors of the HLA.
A portion of proceeds goes to the HLA Junior Guard Program, introducing water safety, first aid and surf rescue techniques to thousands of kids across Hawaii.
- Outsole: Non-marking rubber or gum rubber outsole with razor siped edges for grip on wet surfaces.
- Footbed: Anatomical compression molded EVA midsole with a soft ICEVA drop-in footbed for both comfort and support.
- Vegan Friendly: Vegan friendly footwear offers the durability, traction and support you expect from OluKai while using 100% high-quality synthetic materials, 0% animal products.
- Water Ready: Lightweight, quick-drying, breathable and durable materials built for in and around water.
- Non-Marking Rubber: Thermoset rubber is a compound of natural and synthetic rubber that will not leave marks or 'scuffs' on surfaces of any type. Gum rubber outsoles, as a natural material, will always naturally be non-marking.
0.0/5.0Review Stats 0 total reviews
No reviews have been written for this product.
Be the first one! –