Lifeguards often practice a less-is-more lifestyle, training all year to stay fit and healthy. With this in mind, Olukai imagined their OluKai Men's 'Inana Shoes to be athletic, functional and downright ruggedly handsome. The streamlined, one-piece mesh upper is paired with a "Wet Grip Rubber" outsole featuring a barnacle-inspired lugged design for exceptional traction in wet and dry environments.
- Tested and approved by the HLA, patented Drop-In® Heel design offers both a slide and shoe functionality, embroidered logos and a lace toggle for easy on/off function
- Functional, one piece open mesh upper with a custom cut foam backer and no-sew welded TPU overlays for a seamless fit; minimally lined with a breathable single layer mesh
- Dual-density anatomical EVA footbed provides excellent support and cushion; hydrophobic and perforated to save weight and shed water; removable and washable
- Lightweight, compression molded EVA midsole with drainage ports that encapsulate the heel
- Non-marking "Wet-Grip" rubber outsole with lugged pod design inspired by a cluster of barnacles for excellent traction on wet and dry surfaces