OluKai Men's Hokule'a Kia Leather Sandals
Item # 10355
Paying homage to the revered Hokule'a voyaging canoe and its legacy of exploration and courage, every step taken in these beautifully crafted OluKai Men's Hokule'a Kia Leather Sandals are a celebration of that adventurous spirit. These handsome sandals feature a decorative Hokule'a voyage inspired laser-etched footbed detail, coconut fiber infused outsole hook logo, and premium full-grain leather straps with zig-zag stitching detail inspired by the sails of the Hokule'a.
- Outsole: Full-grain leather wrapped outsole with non-marking rubber traction pods for enhanced grip and flexibility
- Footbed: Compression molded EVA midsole wrapped in full-grain leather provides anatomically correct contour for a personalized fit and sustained comfort over time
- Outboard Strap: Built into the outside surface of the sidewall instead of the footbed, the unique Outboard Strap Construction offers a free yet secure fit with super comfortable arch support.
- Non-Marking Rubber: Thermoset rubber is a compound of natural and synthetic rubber that will not leave marks or 'scuffs' on surfaces of any type. OluKai's gum rubber outsoles, as a natural material, will always naturally be non-marking.
- Material: Premium, durable full-grain leather
0.0/5.0Review Stats 0 total reviews
No reviews have been written for this product.
Be the first one! –