Oboz Men's Wind River III B-Dry Boots
Item # 50401
Technology takes to the trail with the Oboz Men's Wind River III B-Dry Boots. These boots are designed to handle the toughest and longest treks. The asymmetrical chassis delivers flex when you need it with exceptional lateral support to prevent ankle rolling, dual zone lacing, waterproof protection and integrated flex zones engineered to go the distance. From the PU heel pod that is cored out to provide lightweight support and long–lasting cushioning to its ultra-protective toe cap on top of their most rugged outsole package, they are fully loaded and capable of going wherever the trail may lead.
- Waterproof (B DRY): Three core components make up our B-DRY waterproof system starting with our proprietary tape-sealed polyurethane film bootie. Hydrophobic upper materials keep the shoe watertight while our textile lining wicks sweat away.
- Volume: Medium volume feet tend to be standard width with some combinations of high and/or low arches and a high and/or low instep.
- Width: Standard: Men's standard width is C in the heel and D in the forefoot (according to Brannock Device®). Patterns and materials in a given model may influence fit. We always recommend trying on footwear to ensure the best possible fit.
- Outsole: Built for treks that depend on support and performance to got the distance. Deep 4.5mm directional lugs grip terrain on the way up while providing exceptional traction for braking on the way down.
- Midsole: Asymmetrical TPU chassis, cored out PU heel and single density EVA forefoot
- Upper Material: Waterproof all Nubuck leather & highly abrasion-resistant textile, Oboz B-DRY waterproof/breathable membrane Molded rubber toe cap
- Weight: M9(1/2PR): 24.2oz / 686g
0.0/5.0Review Stats 0 total reviews
No reviews have been written for this product.
Be the first one! –