Natural Tribute Black Outside Collaboration Owl Trucker Hat
Item # OWL BOI HAT
This Natural Tribute Black Outside Collaboration Owl Trucker Hat honors Harriet Tubman and the powerful connection to the ancestors who used more than the human world to navigate their way towards freedom. Did you know that Harriet mimicked the sound of owls to alert freedom seekers of safe passage on the underground railroad? The night sky, owl calls, and deep knowledge of the natural world around all helped the ancestors. With each night hike, Black Outside honors the struggle and triumph of our ancestors in the outdoors.
Only 7% of national park participants identify as Black/African-American--Black Outside is working to change that number. Your purchase helps support Black Outside's mission of reconnecting Black/African-American youth to the outdoors. By creating spaces of joy, radical love, curiosity, and courage in nature for our youth, Black Outside is diversifying the outdoors so that we are no longer, only, 7%.
- Materials: 65/35 polyester/cotton (white front panel)
- Structured, five-panel, high-profile
- Thick 6mm sponge backing
- High quality foam trucker cap
- Matching undervisor
- Flat bill
- Snapback closure
- Black Outside Inc., a non-profit out of San Antonio, Texas that helps introduce and educate Black/African-American youth to the great outdoors.
- $3 of every hat goes back to Black Outdoors