MUSIC OF THE SPHERES
Music of the Spheres Penatonic Tenor Windchime
Item # PT
In-Store Pickup Only.
Experience the graceful simplicity of sound with the Music of the Spheres Pentatonic Tenor Windchime. Each meticulously handcrafted windchime is precision tuned to the standard orchestral pitch of A440. The exquisite design features central tube suspension with smoothly polished tube ends to prevent cord abrasion. Tempered alloy tubing is custom manufactured to Music of the Spheres® exacting specifications and is highly rust-resistant. The major Penatonic scale is the most widely used melodic scale in the world, dating from ancient Greece. Its pattern is familar as the black notes of the piano keyboard and contains all the notes to "Amazing Grace" and "The Eyes of Texas".
- Pipe diameter: 2in
- Overall hanging length: 60in
- Weight: 27lbs
- Tubing and widcatcher is coated with a sleek, black corrosion protective finish that provides durability in all kinds of outdoor environments
- Heavy gauge polished stainless steel rings provide support and beauty
- UV stabilized synthetic braid cordage is highly resistant to abrasion, UV degradation, rot and mildew
- Solid UV stabilized polyethylene clappers provide excellent tonal quality and outdoor durability
- All components are made in the USA
- Handcrafted in Austin, Texas