MSR WhisperLite Universal Backpacking Stove
Item # 06630
The hybrid-fuel MSR WhisperLite Universal Backpacking Stove delivers the ease and simmering capabilities of canister fuel, and switches easily over to liquid fuels for longer trips, cold-weather, and international use. The patent-pending MSR® AirControl technology is what really makes it unique, delivering outstanding performance with all compatible fuels. The hybrid-Fuel performance is a Patent pending AirControl technology which creates the optimal fuel/air mix for top-notch performance with canister fuel, white gas, kerosene and unleaded gasoline. The Canister Liquid Feed delivers better cold weather and low-fuel performance with a more consistent output over the life of each canister; and yes, the canister stand is included. What's more is the self-cleaning Shaker Jet technology and redesigned leg assembly facilitate fast cleaning and even easier maintenance in the field.It's also MSR's lightest stove in its class, offering excellent stability and easy maintenance, adding to the reasons this could be the only stove you'll ever need.
- Lightweight: Aluminum mixer tube, extra-stable stainless steel legs and refined design keep weight to a minimum.
- Easy Transitions: Liquid and canister fuel couplers pair with fuel-specific jets for quick and easy transitions.
- Includes: Fuel pump, windscreen, heat reflector, small-parts kit, instructions, and stuff sack. (Fuel bottle not included)
- Packed Weight: 14.9oz
- Weight (Standard): 1 lbs 7 oz
- Minimum Weight (Standard): 11.2oz
- Minimum Weight (Metric): 0.32kg
- Packed Weight (Standard): 14.9oz
- Packed Weight (Metric): 0.42kg
- Burn time (white gas) per 600ml / 20 oz. of fuel: Appx. 110 minutes
- Burn time (kerosene) per 600ml / 20 oz. of fuel: Appx. 155 minutes
- Burn time (MSR IsoPro) per 227-g / 8-oz. canister: Appx. 75 minutes
- Boil time (white gas), 1 liter: 3.5 minutes
- Boil time (kerosene), 1 liter: 4.4 minutes
- Water boiled (white gas) per 100 ml of fuel: 4.4 liters
- Water boiled (white gas) per 1 oz. of fuel: 1.3 liters
- Water boiled (kerosene) per 100 ml of fuel: 5.3 liters
- Water boiled (kerosene) per 1 oz. of fuel: 1.6 liters
- Water boiled (MSR IsoPro) per 227-g canister: 15 liters
- Water boiled (MSR IsoPro) per 1 oz. of fuel: 1.8 liters
- Boil time (MSR IsoPro), 1 liter: 3.75 minutes
- Made in Seattle, USA
0.0/5.0Review Stats 0 total reviews
No reviews have been written for this product.
Be the first one! –