MSR Guardian Purifier
Item # 02370
Nothing is safer or easier to use for purifying the most demanding backcountry water sources than the MSR Guardian Purifier. Originally designed for military squads, it brings this highly advanced technology to global travelers, backcountry users, and those stocking emergency kits. Fast and easy to use, this pump purifier offers the added viral protection you need when traveling in developing nations and popular wilderness areas. Its advanced hollow fiber filter offers the most reliable way to purify even the most filthy water conditions. This filter pumps a rapid 2.5 liters per minute, offering added viral protection without the need for chemicals, bulbs, batteries, or waiting. Add its long-lasting performance and revolutionary self-cleaning ease, and this MSR® purifier may be the only treatment device you'll need.
- Effective Against: Viruses (99.99%), bacteria (99.9999%), protozoa (99.9%) and particulate (U.S. EPA Guide Standard and Protocol for Testing Microbiological Purifiers.). Hollow fiber filter meets U.S. EPA drinking water standards and NSF protocol P248, U.S. military testing standard.
- NOT Effecitve against chemicals/toxins
- Self-Cleaning: Pump self-cleans on every stroke, providing consistently fast flow rates with zero hassle—no backflushing or filter-scrubbing ever required
- Filter pore size (microns): 0.02
- Long-Lasting: Leading-edge hollow fiber cartridge treats up to 10,000+ liters
- Extremely Durable: Engineered to withstand heavy use, freezing, drops, and harsh environments
- Water bottle adaptable
- Weight: (Standard) 1lb 3oz / (Metric) 0.49kg
- Flow: 2.5 liters per min
- Cartridge replacement indicator
- Cartridge life: 10,000+ liters
- Made in the U.S.A. of U.S. and imported products.