Mountain Khakis Men's Camber Original Pants - 34in Inseam
Item # E37 34
A nod to classic workpants, the Mountain Khakis Men's Camber Original Pants - 34in Inseam boast durability and practicality. Camber, which means a slightly curved or arched shape and traditionally applies to vehicles, roads and skis was the inspiration on how Mountain Khakis designed the legs of these pants. The highly functioning knee articulation provides ease of movement and flexibility. Super durable stretch cotton-canvas keeps your legs protected while not limiting movement. Complete with 6 pockets, including a hidden side seam pocket with zipper closure on the right thigh. When durability and comfort are required for long days in the field or your backyard, look no further than the Camber Original Pants.
- 8.7oz 98% cotton, 2% spandex canvas
- 6 pocket styling: 2 hand, 2 back, 1 coin and 1 hidden side seam pocket with zipper closure on right thigh
- Knee articulation
- Double layer heel cuff for durability
- Side seam thigh pocket with zipper closure
- Action gusset for comfort and mobility
- Triple-stitched seams and bar-tac reinforcements
- MK icon embroidery above back right pocket
- Premium branded metal shank & YKK zipper closure
- Classic fit
Dang! Your browser is blocking reviews from displaying.