Merrell Men's Trail Glove 6 Running Shoes
This item ships for FREE
Item # J135387
The 6th version of the famous minimalist shoe is designed to mimic the shape of the human foot, keeping it in the position it would be in without shoes. Merrell Men's Trail Glove 6 Running Shoes feature an improved fit and increased abrasion resistance.
The Trail Glove 6 is a barefoot shoe and has been built with a full forefoot to allow for a more natural foot movement. When compared to the Trail Glove 4, it is running ½ size large. If you're looking for a similar fit to the previous Trail Glove 4 version, Merrell recommends you order a Â½ size smaller than your typical size. When compared to the Trail Glove 5, sizing is the same.
- 65% recycled mesh upper / 40% recycled mesh lining
- 100% recycled laces
- Recycled webbing pull tab
- 100% recycled mesh wrapped insole
- NXT lined insole to prevent odor
- 30% recycled integrated EVA foam insole
- Vibram® EcoStep outsole
- Merrell Barefoot 2 construction for a natural position
- Rock plate for protection
- BLOOM® performance midsole foam is made of 10% algae biomass, transforming green water into clean water in the process
- Stack Height: 11.5-11.5mm
- Lug: 3mm
Dang! Your browser is blocking reviews from displaying.