Lewis N. Clark Compact Umbrella
Item # 413
The Lewis N. Clark Compact Umbrella is constructed of sturdy metal ribs and a 3-fold chrome-plated steel shaft, along with lightweight and flexible fiberglass tips. The rust- and corrosion-resistant frame offers protection against both rain and wind and weighs just 10 ounces.
The water-resistant material and the ample 38 inch canopy ensures that you'll stay as dry as possible whether you're walking to your car or to the Eiffel Tower.
The accompanying mold-resistant sleeve effortlessly slips into totes, handbags, duffels, briefcases, and glove compartments, making it easily accessible no matter where you go. Additionally, the rubberized non-slip handle makes it easy to hold the umbrella against high winds.
With its automatic open/close button, you'll have one hand free for holding your coffee, opening doors, pulling along your suitcase, or even talking on your phone. Additionally, the pressure required to open the canopy will ensure that it doesn’t accidentally open while it's being jostled around in your purse or bag.
- Full-size umbrella folds to a compact 11in
- 38in canopy automatically opens and closes with button
- 16in arm length
- Rubberized non-slip handle
- Lightweight, mildew-resistant, and quick-drying polyester
- Ribs and shaft constructed of durable metal and steel
- Includes mold-resistant storage sleeve with attached carry loop
- Weight: 10oz
0.0/5.0Review Stats 0 total reviews
No reviews have been written for this product.
Be the first one! –