KEEN Women's Terradora II Waterproof Hiking Boots
Item # 1022353
Comfortable feet make it easy to enjoy the adventure a little bit longer. KEEN Women's Terradora II Waterproof Hiking Boots are designed for optimal comfort, performance and traction, helping you focus on the experience instead of aching, tired or wet feet. They feature a mesh upper with overlays that support the ankles. A high-traction, lightweight rubber outsole helps make each step stable and secure. An innovative breathable membrane wicks moisture, keeping feet dry. The underfoot is cushioned by an EVA footbed that is airy and light.
- KEEN.DRY: a proprietary waterproof, breathable membrane that lets vapor out without letting water in
- 4mm multi-directional lugs for traction
- Stability shank delivers lightweight support
- KonnectFit heel-capture system for a locked-in feel
- Performance mesh upper with overlays for a lightweight support
- KEEN.ALL-TERRAIN rubber outsole for higher-traction grip
- Low-density EVA midsole caters to a woman's foot
- Breathable mesh lining
- Removable, dual-density EVA footbed with arch support for long-lasting comfort
- Care: gently brush the footwear with a soft, damp sponge to remove loose dirt and restore surface; stains should be treated immediately with a gentle cleaner
0.0/5.0Review Stats 0 total reviews
No reviews have been written for this product.
Be the first one! –