KEEN Women's Terradora II Waterproof Hiking Boots
Item # 1022357
When the trails are calling, make sure you're ready with KEEN Women's Terradora II Waterproof Hiking Boots. Waterproof PFC-free fabric-synthetic uppers, KEEN. Dry membranes, ECO anti-odor technology and quick-dry mesh linings keep your feet dry and fresher throughout your hike. Enjoy cushioning and arch support from the Terradora II's dual-density EVA footbeds and shock-absorbing midsoles. KEEN's innovative zonal flex grooves support your feetÕs natural movement and increase ground contact for improved stability. Stay surefooted from non-marking all-terrain rubber outsoles, designed with 4-millimeter multidirectional lugs for superior traction.
- KEEN.DRY: a proprietary waterproof, breathable membrane that lets vapor out without letting water in
- 4mm multi-directional lugs for traction
- Stability shank delivers lightweight support
- KonnectFit heel-capture system for a locked-in feel
- Performance mesh upper with overlays for a lightweight support
- KEEN.ALL-TERRAIN rubber outsole for higher-traction grip
- Low-density EVA midsole caters to a woman's foot
- Breathable mesh lining
- Removable, dual-density EVA footbed with arch support for long-lasting comfort
- Care: gently brush the footwear with a soft, damp sponge to remove loose dirt and restore surface; stains should be treated immediately with a gentle cleaner
0.0/5.0Review Stats 0 total reviews
No reviews have been written for this product.
Be the first one! –