Janod I Learn to Count Jigsaw Puzzle
Item # J02706
The Janod I Learn to Count Jigsaw Puzzle is a giant puzzle of ten pieces in cardboard and ten numbers in wood. Each puzzle piece has a number, and you have to count the number of animals to find the next piece you need (ex: an elephant, two lions, three donkeys etc.). This puzzle is perfect for teaching children how to count to ten and developing fine motor skills.
- Age: 3 to 6y
- 20 pieces
- Thickness of the puzzle: 3mm
- Thickness of the numbers: 10mm
- Accessories: Poster and cotton bag included
- Material: MDF with standard painting and cardboard
- Dimensions: 100cm x 12cm x 1.1cm
0.0/5.0Review Stats 0 total reviews
No reviews have been written for this product.
Be the first one! –