GSI Outdoors Pinnacle Dualist II Backpacking Cookset
Item # 50248
The GSI Outdoors Pinnacle Dualist II Backpacking Cookset is an efficient and ultra-light hard-anodized camping cookware set that integrates a secure, heat-resistant Nylon 6-6 strainer lid, two Folding Foons, two insulated mugs with sip-it tops and nesting bowls, and a hard anodized, Teflon with Radiance Technology-non-stick-coated 1.9 quart (1.8 liters) pot. Its waterproof storage bag also serves as a sink in one compact, nested package with room to store a Pinnacle Canister Stove and a 230-gram fuel canister.
The crushproof, heat-resistant, nylon lid won't deform in packs and includes an integrated strainer. A folding handle locks into place for cooking and secures the entire set for transport. The unique bowl-and-mug solution with a low center of gravity and Sip-It lid virtually eliminate spills while the insulating sleeve keeps drinks hot. The clever folding foon design compacts to just 3.7 inches long but extends and locks to become a 6.1-inch fork-spoon hybrid.
- Convenient graduations molded into the pot make for easy measuring
- Weight: 1.3lb
- Material: non-stick coated, hard anodized aluminum, clear polypropylene, nylon 6-6
- Major dimension: 2 person
- Includes: 1.8L pot, strainer lid, 2 20fl oz mugs w/ insulated sleeves, 2 20fl oz bowls, 2 sip-it tops, 2 folding foons, welded sink
- Dimensions: 5.9in x 6.4in x 5.9in
- Product use: ultralight backpacking