Gregory Women's Kalmia 60 Plus Pack - Small/Medium
Item # 139220-1126
The Gregory Women's Kalmia 60 Plus Pack - Small/Medium has a FreeFloat 360 suspension that flexes, rotates, and moves with your body, providing a revolution in backpacking technology. It's adventure ready with durable, recycled nylon material, streamlined organization, and odor reducing technology. It's time to hit the trail.
Note: Hip belt and shoulder straps are cut more generously in plus sizes. All weights and volumes are provided by Gregory as an average. Your results may vary.
- Body: 210D High Density 40% recycled nylon with PFC-free DWR / 420D High Density 45% recycled nylon with PFC-free DWR
- Base: 420D High Density 45% recycled nylon with PFC-free DWR
- Lining: 40% post-consumer recycled 135D polyester with PFC-free DWR
- Hardware: bluesign® approved buckles
- Harness/Hipbelt/Lumbar: lifespan EVA foam and Polygiene® Stays Fresh Technology
- Chassis support: alloy steel frame and fiberglass anti-barreling cross-stay and HDPE
- FreeFloat 360 suspension flexes, rotates, and moves with your body
- Auto-rotating harness designed to pivot and move with you
- FreeFloat panels connect the 3D Comfort Cradle hipbelt to the pack's frame, providing dynamic, pressure point free support
- Gender-specific geometry
- Torso length: 16in - 20in (40.6cm - 50.8cm
- Volume: 60L (3661in³)
- Weight: 4.61lbs (2.09kg)
Dang! Your browser is blocking reviews from displaying.