Home > Travel & Outdoor Gear > Water Bottles & Hydration > Bottles > Other > Grayl UltraPress Purifier - Nature Edition
Grayl UltraPress Purifier - Nature Edition
Item # 500-MDN
product description Clean drinking water is a necessity when you're backpacking or traveling, which means this Grayl UltraPress Purifier - Nature Edition is an essential part of your packing list. With its ability to purify water in ten seconds, you can have fresh, clean water to drink in no time. The ultra-powdered activated carbon absorbs dangerous particles and removes waterborne pathogens. No setup is involved. All you have to do is fill the UltraPress® with water and press. Replace the purifier cartridge after 300 cycles to ensure you're getting the cleanest water possible.
- Capacity: 16.9 fl oz (500 ml)
- Weight: 12.5 oz (354 g)
- Height: 9.75in (24.77 cm)
- Diameter (at base): 2.95in (7.5 cm)
- Materials: Made from BPA-FREE polypropylene #5, food-grade silicone, TPE, and ABS food-grade plastic.
- Active Technology: ion exchange, ultra-powdered activated carbon.
- Fast-Flow Rate: 10 seconds per 16.9 fl oz (3 liters/minute)
- Removes Waterborne pathogens (99.99% of viruses, 99.9999% of bacteria, 99.9% of protozoan cysts), including Rotavirus, Hepatitis A, Norovirus, Giardiasis, Cryptosporidium, E. Coli, Cholera, Salmonella, Dysentery, and more.
- Stored under proper conditions, an unopened Purifier Cartridge has a shelf life of 10 years. After a cartridge has been used, it lasts at least 3 additional years.
- Designed in the USA. Cartridge media made in the USA. Purifier bottle made in China.