Good To-Go Thai Curry
Item # 1003
Spicy yellow coconut curry with vegetables and jasmine rice.
This spicy yellow coconut curry was Good To-Go's first meal to win the Backpacker Magazine Editors' Choice Award in 2014 and the Good To-Go Thai Curry is still a favorite among Good To-Go loyalists.
Thai Curry Directions
- Tear pouch open and REMOVE oxygen absorber and coconut milk powder pouch.
- Tear open and ADD the coconut milk powder to the contents of the bag.
- For double serving, add two and a half cups (600ML) of BOILING (yes, boiling) water to bag.
- STIR and reseal. HANG OUT for 20 minutes. Think about how big the universe is.
- OPEN. STIR AGAIN. EAT. SMILE.
- Rehydration will take LONGER at higher altitudes.
- Double Serving 6.6oz
- Loaded with broccoli, cauliflower, peas and green beans
- Thai chiles give this dish the right amount of heat and provide immunity benefits
- Coconut milk, lemongrass and tamarind contribute to the unique flavors
- Fragrant jasmine rice completes the true Thai experience
- 4-year shelf life
- Ingredients: (notice how many you can pronounce!) Green Beans, Jasmine Rice, Onion, Broccoli, Cauliflower, Peas, Coconut Milk Powder (Freshly Pressed Coconut Milk, Maltodextrin (from corn), Sodium Caseinate), Fish Sauce (Water, Anchovy Extract, Salt, Sugar), Garlic, Grape Seed Oil, Lemongrass, Dark Brown Sugar, Tamarind Concentrate (Tamarind, Water), Ginger, Turmeric Powder, Coriander, Cumin, Cinnamon, Dried Thai Chilies, Cardamom, Yellow Mustard Seeds, Black Peppercorns, Fennel Seeds, Cloves, Kaffir Lime Leaf Powder, Bay Leaf
- Contains: Fish, Coconut, Milk. THIS PRODUCT IS MADE IN A FACILITY THAT HANDLES PEANUTS, DAIRY, EGGS, SOY, TREENUTS, FISH & CRUSTACEANS.