Good To-Go Herbed Mushroom Risotto
Item # 1002
Classic risotto with sautéed mushrooms and basil pesto.
Good To-Go Herbed Mushroom Risotto is made the old-school way. Caramelize onions in olive oil, add the risotto and toast slightly, deglaze with white wine, slowly add stock. Boom. Finally, the basil pesto and sautéed mushrooms are added.
Herbed Mushroom Risotto Directions
- Tear pouch open and REMOVE oxygen absorber.
- For double serving, add two and a half cups (600ML) of BOILING (yes, boiling) water to bag.
- STIR and reseal. HANG OUT for 20 minutes. Think about how big the universe is.
- OPEN. STIR AGAIN. EAT. SMILE.
- Rehydration will take LONGER at higher altitudes.
- Double Serving 6.6oz
- Traditional arborio rice
- Cremini mushrooms
- Nutritional yeast (non-fortified) adds a creaminess to the dish and keeps it vegan
- 4-year shelf life
- Ingredients: (notice how many you can pronounce!) Arborio Rice, Cremini Mushrooms, Onions, White Wine, Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Nutritional Yeast, Garlic, Sweet Rice Flour, Walnuts, Basil, Kosher Salt, Thyme, Black Pepper
- Contains: Walnuts, Sulfites. THIS PRODUCT IS MADE IN A FACILITY THAT HANDLES PEANUTS, DAIRY, EGGS, SOY, TREENUTS, FISH & CRUSTACEANS.