Good To-Go Chicken Gumbo
$13.95 $13.503% off
Item # 1009
Laissez les bons temps rouler with New Orleans style gumbo with okra, chicken and rice!
As a nod to the Deep South, Good To-Go created a lightweight, dehydrated version of the Creole classic, Chicken Gumbo. Good To-Go Chicken Gumbo is a traditional gumbo: a thick stew loaded with chicken and okra, the "holy trinity" of green bell pepper, onion and celery, flavored with filé and spices, served up with long grain rice. A great way to jazz up any adventure, you’ll swear it’s homemade.
Chicken Gumbo Directions
- Tear pouch open and REMOVE oxygen absorber.
- SINGLE SERVING: Add one and a third cups (325ML) of BOILING (yes, boiling) water to bag.
- DOUBLE SERVING: Add two and three quarters cups (650ML) of BOILING (yes, boiling) water to bag.
- STIR and reseal. HANG OUT for 15 minutes. Think about how big the universe is.
- OPEN. STIR AGAIN. EAT. SMILE.
- Rehydration will take LONGER at higher altitudes.
- Antibiotic-free chicken
- Traditional ingredients such as okra and filé powder
- Cayenne pepper for its heat and metabolism-boosting properties
- 1-year shelf life
- Ingredients: (notice how many you can pronounce!): Okra, Chicken (Chicken Raised Without Antibiotics, Rosemary Extract), Onion, Instant Long Grain Rice, Green Peppers, Celery, Garlic, Sweet Rice Flour, Grapeseed Oil, Dried Tomato Powder, Garlic Powder, Smoked Paprika Powder, Sweet Paprika Powder, Ancho Chile Powder, Sea Salt, Onion Powder, Dried Thyme, Dried Oregano, Black Pepper, Dried Parsley, Cayenne Pepper, Filé Powder (Marjoram, Thyme, Sassafras Leaves)
- THIS PRODUCT IS MADE IN A FACILITY THAT HANDLES PEANUTS, DAIRY, EGGS, SOY, TREENUTS, FISH & CRUSTACEANS.
0.0/5.0Review Stats 0 total reviews
No reviews have been written for this product.
Be the first one! –