Fat Brain Toys
Fat Brain Toys SpinAgain Stacking Toy
Item # FA110-1
It's a stacking toy with a spin—literally! The Fat Brain Toys SpinAgain Stacking Toy will keep your little ones enthralled as they practice their hand-eye coordination and baby engineering skills.
Drop the vibrant discs onto the threaded corkscrew pole and go, "ooooh" as they spin fast and smooth to settle onto the reversible base. Choosing how to set the base is half the fun for your toddler. Pick either the wobble base or turn it over for a solid seat. Each disc is dual-colored, and from largest to smallest, they form a dynamic rainbow utilizing fun shades like magenta, lime, and teal, and your more traditional shades of lemon, red, and sky blue. The star-like discs alternate between daisy style and star-burst shapes, too.
Want to make a rainbow? Want to keep all the round-edged shapes separate? You can! Even the smallest disc can spin all the way to the base. Awww, all the discs are in order; what now? Taking the SpinAgain apart so you can start spinning again might just be the best part! Lift up on the easy-to-release central pole and all the discs spin off the bottom!
This visually stimulating toy is made of coated plastic that's pleasant to touch, with solid BPA free discs. There's stacking, there's twirling, and then there's SpinAgain!
- The first ever stacking and twirling toy
- Encourages hand-eye coordination and baby engineering skills
- Instills a sense of wonder as kids watch their builds twirl and spin
- Eye-catching colors include magenta, lime, teal, lemon, red, sky blue, and more
- Includes: 6 discs, a reversible wobble base, and a corkscrew pole
- Made of strong, coated ABS plastic
- Recommended minimum age: 1 year
- Height: 16in