Shake up the way you eat on the trail with Farm to Summit Thai Red Curry. A delicious red curry peanut sauce with a hearty mix of veggies and flavorful jasmine rice. Tear open the pouch, discard the oxygen absorber, remove the Sriracha packet, add boiling water to the bag, stir and reseal the bag, relax in a hammock for 15 minutes, stir well, eat, and enjoy. Spice it up to your liking with a dehydrated Sriracha packet, or not, up to you. Two servings per container. Founded in 2021, Farm to Summit is on a mission to create farm-fresh, flavor-packed, sustainably produced, and packaged dehydrated food, and work to reduce food waste within our system.
- Made without gluten
- Calories: 780
- Protein: 22g
- Water: 2 cups (16oz or 475ml)
- Cook time: 15 minutes
- Net weight per pouch: 6.5oz (185g)
- Ingredients: jasmine rice, coconut milk (coconut milk, tapico maltodextrin (derived from yuca root), acacia fiber), peanut butter (roasted peanuts), tomato, green bean, carrot, onion, bell pepper, kale, chard, tamari, garlic, salt, lime juice, chili pepper, shallot, lemongrass, kaffir lime, galangal, coriander, cumin, cardamom, mustard, ginger, fenugreek, black pepper. Optional Sriracha Mix (red jalapenos, vinegar, sugar, salt, paprika, lime)
- Contains: coconut and peanut
- This product is made in a facility that handles peanuts, dairy, egg, soy, wheat, sesame and tree nuts.
- Made in Durango, CO USA