Eagle Creek Pack-It Specter Tech Starter Set - S/M/M
$53.95 $37.7730% off
Item # EC0A3CX3
Keep travel essentials organized and clothes looking sharp in your luggage with this ideal Eagle Creek Pack-It Specter Tech Starter Set - S/M/M. Fold or roll your small and medium sized apparel in the Small and Medium Cubes, and use the Medium Structured Cube and folding board for neatly packing your delicate apparel and nicer outfits.
Eagle Creek's Lifetime Warranty covers workmanship and materials against defect for the entire life of the product. During this period, if the product is covered by the warranty, they will repair or replace it at their discretion. Contents of your bag, normal wear and tear, abuse and cosmetic wear and tear are excluded.
- (S) 300cu in | 5L
- (M) 730cu in | 12L
- (M) 300cu in | 5L
- (S) 4.25 x 9.75 x 3.25in | 17 x 24.5 x 8cm
- (M) 10 x 13.5 x 3.25in | 25 x 34.5 x 8cm
- (M) 10 x 13.5 x 1.25in | 25 x 34.5 x 3cm
- (S) 1oz | 27g
- (M) 1.8oz | 50g
- (M) 8.2oz | 0.23kg
- Material: 30D Ripstop Nylon
- Set includes Small Cube, Medium Cube, and Structured Cube for your small and medium sized apparel
- Newly redesigned fabric is stronger and lighter for reduced weight to your pack
- Two-way, self-repairing zippers with climbing rope pulls create easy access to the encased items while eliminating the risk of a zipper snag
- Webbed carry handles are reinforced to hold weight comfortably and durably
- Translucent fabric provides easy visibility of your items to limit the need to dig through your travel pack
- Fabric is water repellent and stain resistant to keep your cubes and your clothes looking their best
5.0/5.0Review Stats 1 total reviews
Casey B. 2 years agoreview
The Eagle Creek Pack-It system helps me from looking like a bomb went off in my backpack, and in general keeps me organized! These bags are so underrated. In my case, packing for a 6 month trip and needing both cold and warm weather clothing had me super stressed out but with these I was able to store the things I didnt need away from the things I did. I have a place for tops, bottoms, my dirty clothes, my socks, and my nicknacks and its so easy! When youre living out of a bag for awhile, these act as your dresser and its just fantastic!