Droll Yankee Classic Sunflower Bird Feeder With Ring Pull Advantage
Item # A-6RP
The A-6F Classic Bird Feeder, invented in 1969, was the first tubular bird feeder. This updated version, the Droll Yankee Classic Sunflower Bird Feeder With Ring Pull Advantage, stays true to the iconic classic while adding the Ring Pull Advantage feature for easy cleaning with no tools. It has durable metal parts and contains ports for all seed types to protect the tube against squirrel damage. Now it's easier than ever to give songbirds just what they need—fresh food from a clean, hygienic feeder.
Birds that use this feeder: Cardinals, Woodpeckers, Goldfinches, Chickadees, Grosbeaks, Purple Finches and more!
- Seed or feed options: sunflower seed, mixed seed, peanut chunks, safflower seed, sunflower kernels and cracked corn
- UV-stabilized polycarbonate and stainless steel bail wire
- Detachable cap allows removal of all parts
- Original silver color
- Made in the U.S.A
- Dimensions: 5.5 x 5.5 x 20in
- Mounting: may be hung or pole mounted
- Capacity: 1lb of seed, 6 ports
0.0/5.0Review Stats 0 total reviews
No reviews have been written for this product.
Be the first one! –