CRKT Tuna Knife
Item # 2520
Built like a Bluefin. With a profile that suggests strong forward momentum and a blade shape that looks like a deep-sea carnivore, the CRKT Tuna Knife slices through packages and boxes faster than a Bluefin slices through the swell on a taut line.
The deep-belly drop point blade is extremely versatile while mimicking the look of the powerful Bluefin tuna that roams the Atlantic. It's met with a super grippy handle with G10 on the front and stainless steel on the back that excels in adverse conditions. The handle is set off with a bronze anodized pivot ring and backspacer. Deployed with a thumb stud, the blade stays securely in place with a frame lock.
- Blade Length: 3.22in (81.81mm)
- Blade Edge: Plain
- Blade Steel 8Cr14MoV
- Blade Finish Stonewash
- Blade Thickness: 0.15in (3.68mm)
- Overall Length: 7.69in (195.28mm)
- Closed Length: 4.49in (113.92mm)
- Weight: 3.70oz (104.89g)
- Handle: Front - G10; back - 2Cr13 SS
- Style: Folding Knife w/Frame Lock