CRKT Nishi Knife
Item # 2290
The fixed blade CRKT Nishi Knife is an everyday carry built at the intersection of design and usability: the aesthetic treatment is pure beauty and the cord-wrapped handle is supreme durability. Why choose form or function when you can have both?
The Nishi holds its own with a stainless steel, titanium nitride-coated, acid-etched blade. The forged look emulates a highly specialized process in carbon blade forging called hamon. It's perfectly balanced with a wrapped cord handle that's fortified with epoxy to boost durability and grip in all conditions. The glass-reinforced nylon sheath is built for multiple carry options.
- Blade Length: 4.42in (112.17mm)
- Blade Edge: Plain
- Blade Steel: 8Cr13MoV
- Blade Finish: Titanium Nitride
- Blade Thickness: 0.15in (3.78mm)
- Overall Length: 8.81in (223.85mm)
- Weight: 3.80oz (107.73g)
- Handle: Nylon Cord Wrap
- Style: Fixed Blade Knife w/Sheath
- Sheath Material: Glass Reinforced Nylon
- Sheath Weight: 1.20oz (34.02g)