Stay dry and cool in the Cotopaxi WomenÕs Palmas Active Jacket, an ultra-lightweight polyester shell with a durable water-resistant finish to protect against moisture and chill on your morning walks. This breathable jacket is made from recycled materials and features back venting to help keep you cool while youÕre pounding the trail. With a single-pull cord in the hood, you can easily adjust it for weather conditions, and when you no longer need it, it can be quickly compressed and folded into its own pocket for storage.
- 100% recycled polyester fabric with DWR finish
- Single-pull hood adjustment
- Shaped elastic hood, hem and cuffs
- Back vent
- Two zippered hand pockets and stuff sack pocket
- Elastic thumb loops
- As a certified B Corporation, Cotopaxi's puts 1% of profits toward addressing poverty and supporting community development. To date, they have awarded 42 grants in six focus countries.