Cotopaxi Women's Monte Hybrid Jacket
Item # MONT W
Dispensing excess heat when you're on the move and keeping you toasty warm when you're not, the Cotopaxi Women's Monte Hybrid Jacket expertly solves the hot-cold-hot-cold dilemma and is ready for anything when the temperature dips. The Monte's modern, hybrid construction centers around its lightweight Polartec® Alpha® active insulation, which provides ample core warmth while remaining highly breathable for cold, high-output pursuits like snowshoeing, backcountry skiing, and winter trail running. They used 100% recycled polyester for the shell, and soft, breathable, recycled polyester stretch fleece in the sleeves and side panels for improved moisture management and full freedom of movement. And thanks to its versatile colors and stylish design, the Monte Hybrid is just as capable for cool-weather travels, impromptu coffee dates, and daily dog walks.
- Shell and lining made from 100% recycled polyester
- 105g Polartec® Alpha active insulation (59% recycled polyester, 40% polyester)
- Sleeves and side panels made from soft recycled polyester stretch fleece
- Two zippered hand pockets and internal chest security pocket
- Thumb-hole cuffs
- As a certified B Corporation, Cotopaxi's puts 1% of profits toward addressing poverty and supporting community development. To date, they have awarded 42 grants in six focus countries.
0.0/5.0Review Stats 0 total reviews
No reviews have been written for this product.
Be the first one! –