Home > Clothing & Footwear > Women's > Outerwear > Insulated > Down > Cotopaxi Women's Fuego Down Jacket
Cotopaxi Women's Fuego Down Jacket
This item ships for FREE
Item # FDJ W
product description The Cotopaxi Women's Fuego Down Jacket is a quintessential down insulation layer. It's made with responsibly sourced, water-resistant 800-fill down, making it a lightweight jacket you may find it tough to take off from fall through spring and even in the summer. This versatility comes courtesy of its streamlined fit, toasty down insulation, and DWR-finished ripstop nylon shell. It has a built-in scuba hood and elastic binding throughout, further sealing out the cold. The assortment of stash pockets provides space for all your essentials.
- Shell: 20D giant-ripstop nylon with DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Lining: 20D mini-ripstop nylon
- Full-length front zipper
- Adjustable drawcord at hem
- Two interior stash pockets
- Zippered hand pockets
- Included stuff sack
- 12oz (340g)
- As a certified B Corporation, CotopaxiÂ puts 1% of profits toward addressing poverty and supporting community development. To date, they have awarded 42 grants in six focus countries.