Cotopaxi Women's Fuego Down Jacket
Item # FDJ W
The Cotopaxi Women’s Fuego Down Jacket is a quintessential down insulation layer. It’s made with responsibly sourced, water-resistant 800-fill down, making it the lightweight jacket we can’t seem to take off from fall through spring. We even take it camping in the summer. This versatility comes courtesy of its streamlined fit, toasty down insulation, and DWR-finished ripstop nylon shell. We also added a built-in scuba hood and elastic binding throughout, further sealing out the cold. The assortment of stash pockets provides space for all your essentials.
- Shell: 20D giant-ripstop nylon with DWR finish
- Lining: 20D mini-ripstop nylon
- Full-length front zipper
- Adjustable drawcord at hem
- Two interior stash pockets
- Zippered hand pockets
- Included stuff sack
- 12oz (340g)
- As a certified B Corporation, Cotopaxi's puts 1% of profits toward addressing poverty and supporting community development. To date, they have awarded 42 grants in six focus countries.
0.0/5.0Review Stats 0 total reviews
No reviews have been written for this product.
Be the first one! –