Cold weather has met its match. This Cotopaxi Women's Capa Insulated Jacket is water-resistant, windproof, and ultra-cozy. The shell is made with 100% recycled nylon that is beefed up thanks to 100% recycled synthetic insulation. No matter what adventure you are taking on, this jacket is a versatile option. It can be worn alone and is lightweight enough to use as a layer. Designed to let you move freely, it has elastic binding at the cuffs and hoods and an adjustable drawcord at the waist. The sides have two zippered pockets.
- Windproof, water-resistant 100% recycled shell
- 100% recycled synthetic insulation
- Smaller baffles allow for low-bulk, movement-friendly comfort
- Outstanding warmth-to-weight ratio
- Elastic binding at hood and cuffs
- Adjustable drawcord waist
- Zippered hand pockets
- Material: Shell/lining: 100% recycled nylon 20D ripstop PFV-free, Insulation: Primaloft® Gold P.U.R.E.