Blending responsibly sourced, water-resistant goose down with a streamlined design, the Cotopaxi Men's Fuego Down Vest is an outer layer and midlayer in one. We love it for those in-between weather days that donÕt quite warrant a jacket, and itÕs also great as a core-warming layer under a shell while skiing. ThereÕs an adjustable drawcord at the hem, along with two zippered hand pockets, two interior stash pockets, and an included stuff sack for easy-breezy travel. This latest Fuego Vest also features an updated fit, with a little more breathing room in the hips, chest, and waist.
- 20D giant-ripstop nylon with DWR finish
- 800-fill RDS-certified, water-resistant goose down
- 20D giant-ripstop nylon lining
- Updated fit for improved comfort and range of motion
- Elastic binding at armholes and hem
- Two interior stash pockets
- Zippered hand pockets
- Included stuff sack
- Weight: 8oz (227g)
- As a certified B Corporation, Cotopaxi's puts 1% of profits toward addressing poverty and supporting community development. To date, they have awarded 42 grants in six focus countries.