Cotopaxi Men's Fuego Down Hooded Jacket
Item # FDJ M
The Cotopaxi Men's Fuego Down Hooded Jacket is their quintessential down insulation layer. It's made with responsibly sourced, water-resistant 800-fill down, making it the lightweight jacket you'll find it hard to take off from fall through spring. You can even take it camping in the summer. This versatility comes courtesy of its streamlined fit, toasty down insulation, and DWR-finished ripstop nylon shell. Cotopaxi also added a built-in scuba hood and elastic binding throughout, further sealing out the cold. An assortment of stash pockets provides space for all your essentials.
- 20D giant-ripstop nylon with DWR finish
- 800-fill responsibly sourced, water-resistant goose down
- 20D mini-ripstop nylon lining
- Updated fit for improved comfort and range of motion
- Scuba hood
- Elastic binding at hood and cuffs
- Adjustable drawcord waist
- Two interior stash pockets
- Zippered hand pockets
- Packs into internal pocket
- Weight: 14oz (397g)
- As a certified B Corporation, Cotopaxi's puts 1% of profits toward addressing poverty and supporting community development. To date, they have awarded 42 grants in six focus countries.
0.0/5.0Review Stats 0 total reviews
No reviews have been written for this product.
Be the first one! –