Chaco Women's ZX/2 Classic Sandals
Item # J105492
It feels good when you strive for perfection and succeed! Like the Z/2®, the Chaco Women's ZX/2 Classic Sandals give you all the great benefits of adjustability and support but feature two smaller, jacquard straps for a more supple and precise fit out of the box. The ZX/2® features Chaco's renown LUVSEAT footbed, giving you the added support needed for tending your garden or thundering through the backcountry alike. Whether you're beating the streets or surfing the scree, the ChacoGrip outsole will keep you in contact wherever life takes you.
- Double strapped polyester jacquard webbing upper wraps around the foot and through the midsole for a customized fit
- Toe loop for secure fit
- Adjustable and durable high-tensile webbing heel risers
- Injection-molded ladder lock buckle
- Women's specific LUVSEAT PU (polyurethane) midsole
- Vegan-friendly construction
- Antimicrobial application for odor control
- Non-marking ChacoGrip rubber compound
- 3mm lug depth
5.0/5.0Review Stats 1 total reviews
Carrie 4 months agoReview
My Chaco ZX2 sandals can handle everything in my path except a snake or jellyfish. With the adjustable straps, they hug my feet perfectly and take me through everything under the sun - water, rock, gravel, dirt, muck, concrete jungle, you name it. The arch support is stellar – they feel as supportive as a lace-up shoe and they are far more durable. If Ive been in a lot of muck, all I need to do is hose them off, and when theyre extra filthy I give them a good scrubbing and theyre as good as new.