Go on and air it out on all of your summer escapades in an eco-conscious flip. The durable Chaco Women’s Playa Pro Web Sandals are built for everywhere-wear, from rocky trails to sandy shores and every place in between. It takes 3 gallons of water to dye a full yard of fabric, so Chaco partnered with e.dye® Waterless Color System to dye the straps with vibrant hues without using a single drop in the manufacturing process. The LUVSEAT footbeds give you all-day comfort and support, while the ChacoGrip outsoles provide traction on both dry and wet terrain for a trek to that remote beach the locals told you about.
- e.dye® polyester jacquard webbing upper
- Women's-specific LUVSEAT PU (polyurethane) midsole
- Bio-Based PU made by incorporating 22% soybean oil into the compound
- Vegan-friendly construction
- Non-marking ChacoGrip Plus rubber compound outsole
- 1.5mm lug depth
- Footbed certified by the American Podiatric Medical Association (APMA)