>Let your flip-loving feet and earth-loving self enjoy the airy life in a pair of Chaco Men’s Playa Pro Web Sandals. These durable flips are built to last with eco-conscious features. It takes 3 gallons of water to dye a full yard of fabric, so Chaco partnered with e.dye® Waterless Color System to dye these sandals with vibrant hues without using a single drop in the manufacturing process. By reducing water and energy consumption, Chaco is taking important steps forward in the march towards sustainability. And as for you, lucky fella, the LUVSEAT PU midsole supports your arch, allowing you to trek along the beach with ease. A stylish three-point strap keeps you on your feet without constricting and the ChacoGrip outsole gives you traction on wet surfaces.
- e.dye® polyester jacquard webbing upper
- Men's-specific LUVSEAT PU midsole
- Bio-Based PU made by incorporating 22% soybean oil into the compound
- Vegan-friendly construction
- Non-marking ChacoGrip Plus rubber compound outsole
- 1.5mm lug depth
- Footbed certified by the American Podiatric Medical Association (APMA)