Chaco Kids Z/1 EcoTread Sandals
Item # J180271
For sandals that can handle nearly anything your child can trudge through, turn to Chaco Kids Z/1 EcoTread Sandals. This mini-me version of the adult classic Z/1 offers contoured LUVSEAT platform footbeds to keep growing bodies in alignment with arch support. The Custom Adjust-em straps adjust for a secure hold to practically hug their feet, and EcoTread outsoles provide traction in slippery environments. You'll appreciate that these Chacos are only a hose or washing machine away from a fresh cleaning, allowing them to play outside all day in the dirt or, some good 'ol waterside mud.
- Polyester jacquard webbing upper wraps around foot and through midsole for a customized fit
- Adjustable and durable high-tensile webbing heel risers
- Custom injection molded ladder lock buckle
- Durable LUVSEAT PU (polyurethane) midsole
- Slip-resistant classic diamond pattern design
- Vegan-friendly construction
- Kids Classic outsole
- Non-marking EcoTread 25%-recycled rubber compound
- 2mm lug depth
- Certified by the American Podiatric Medical Association
- Machine washable: gentle cycle, cold water, mild detergent or baking soda, no bleach; air dry inside
Dang! Your browser is blocking reviews from displaying.