Celestron Sky Maps
Item # 93722
The front cover of this publication is a planisphere—a rotatable star wheel that can be aligned with any date and time (past, present & future), resulting in a display of the night sky for that period of time. When the star finder is pre-exposed to light, all of the major stars will glow in the dark, mimicking the way they actually look in the night sky.
Inside you'll find a collection of more detailed star charts for each of the four seasons. The charts are clear and concise, allowing you to find objects in the sky with your binoculars or telescope by "star-hopping." An illustrated reference section provides information on various types of objects.
Celestron Sky Maps are made from 13 1/4 inches x 11-1/4 inches water-resistant, heavy-duty card stock for years of enjoyment and use. A plastic spiral comb holds the pages together securely, but allows them to lay completely flat for use in the field.
- Glow-in-the-dark planisphere tells you which constellations are up for any date or time, and at a moment's notice
- Seasonal star charts display the locations of the best deep-sky objects for summer, winter, spring, and autumn
- Plastic spiral binding holds pages together securely and lays completely flat for use in the field
- Made from 13 1/4in x 11 1/4in water-resistant, heavy-duty card stock for years of use
- For use in the Northern Hemisphere only
0.0/5.0Review Stats 0 total reviews
No reviews have been written for this product.
Be the first one! –