CamelBak Rim Runner 22 2.5L Hydration Pack
$100.00 $69.9930% off
Item # 1105001000
If there's such a thing as the perfect pack, the CamelBak Rim Runner 22 2.5L Hydration Pack might just be it. This perennial favorite hits the sweet spot for day hiking, but it also feels right at home at outdoor festivals and lakeside picnics. 1150 cubic inches of storage capacity provide plenty of space for rain or cool weather gear, lunch, and all of your essentials. Eight exterior pockets - including cargo pockets on the hip belt - keep everything organized and easily accessible. The padded mesh back panel, shoulder straps and hip belt keep the air flowing while giving good support for moderate loads. An easy-to-clean 2.5L Crux Reservoir delivers free-flowing, drip-free hydration on demand. Completing the package is durable Ripstop Nylon construction, so you can be sure that this will be your adventuring companion for a very long time.
- The brand new Crux delivers 20% more water per sip, with an ergonomic handle for easier refilling, and an on/off lever that makes it easy to prevent leaks.
- Breathable air mesh back panel for a lightweight, comfortable fit
- Load bearing hip belt with cargo has open mesh to maximize breathability and keep essentials within easy reach
- Main compartment and separate essentials pocket organizes your lunch, gear and one day peak ascent needs.
- Stretch overflow exterior pockets for quick stash access
- External attachment points let you attach trekking poles and other gear to the outside of your pack
- Hydration capacity: 2.5L/85fl oz
- Hydration type: Crux Reservoir with Standard Exit Port
- BPA/BPS/BPF Free
- Quick Link disconnect
- Gear Capacity: 19.5L/1150cu in
- Pack Weight: 730g/1lb 9oz
- Dimensions:50 x 27 x 24.5cm / 19.7 x 10.6 x 9.6in
- Fits Torso:43-53cm / 17-21in
- Fits waist hips:71-116c/ 28-46in
- Back Panel: Padded Mesh
- Waist Belt: Padded Mesh with cargo pockets
- Number of Exterior pockets: 8
0.0/5.0Review Stats 0 total reviews
No reviews have been written for this product.
Be the first one! –