BIG IDEA DESIGN
Big Idea Design Ti Pocket Pro : The Auto Adjusting EDC Pen
Item # TIPOCKETPRO-ST
You don't get to be called a pro if you can't back it up. The Big Idea Design Ti Pocket Pro: The Auto Adjusting EDC Pen proudly wears the title by accepting over 100+ refills in a convenient and compact package. It's not just about the sheer number of refills that work in this pen that make it peerless. It's about designing and engineering the pen to have them all fit perfectly inside without any hacks, mods, or voodoo.
The body of the Ti Pocket Pro seamlessly telescopes in length to accommodate different sized refills, while the auto-adjusting collet grip ensures a wiggle-free fit at the writing tip. Operation is as simple as unscrewing the body, popping in your favorite Parker or Rollerball style refill, and tightening it up. The design does the rest.
- Length (w/ shorter ballpoint refill installed): 4.1in | 104.5mm
- Length (w/ longer rollerball refill installed): 4.65in | 118mm
- Body diameter: 0.38in | 9.7mm
- Grip diameter: 0.45in | 11.6mm
- Weight (empty): 0.6oz | 17g
- Materials: Grade 5 Titanium: Pen body, pen tip, grip, and all internal parts (no plastic parts); Grade 4 Titanium: Pocket Clip (for proper tension); Industrial Strength Silicone: O-rings that go on the body of the pen
- Contents: 1 Ti Pocket Pro pen, 1 pen box (w/instructions and video link under the lid), 1 Schneider Gel 0.4 black gel ink refill (installed), 4 spare high-strength o-rings (just in case you ever need them)