Benchmade 15500 Meatcrafter Knife
This item ships for FREE
Item # 15500
When your adventures afield transition to the kitchen, the right cutting tool will make all the difference. The Benchmade 15500 Meatcrafter Knife is a hybrid hunting fixed blade with a fine, smooth edge to trim, debone, or slice your preferred cuts of meat. Featuring Benchmade's new SelectEdge technology, the 28 inclusive edge angle on CPM-154 stainless steel provides a great balance of a fine grain, sharp edge with carefully engineered blade flex. This knife makes just as much sense in the back of your truck as it does in the kitchen drawer.
- Blade Edge: Plain
- Blade Finish/Color: BeadBlast
- Blade Steel: CPM-154 (58-61 HRC)
- Blade Style/Shape: Trailing Point
- Handle Material: Santoprene
- Blade length - 6.08in | 15.44cm
- Blade thickness - 0.09in | 2.286mm
- Open - 11.06in | 28.09cm
- Sheath weight - 1.77oz | 50.18g
- Weight - 3.24oz | 91.85g
- Handle thickness - 0.67in | 17.02mm
Dang! Your browser is blocking reviews from displaying.