Backroads & Byways of Colorado: Drives, Day Trips & Weekend Excursions by Drea Knufken and John Daters
Item # 9781682685068
In this updated and revised edition of the Backroads & Byways of Colorado: Drives, Day Trips & Weekend Excursions by Drea Knufken and John Daters, the intrepid local writers and travelers are once again your guides to the pinnacles of the Rockies, the sandstone valleys of the Western Slope, and the windswept prairies of the eastern state. Follow them through carefully crafted itineraries, so you too can:
- Ski, hike, or camp in the 2.3-million-acre White River National Forest.
- Navigate frontier paths and long-abandoned ghost towns.
- Explore ancestral Puebloan settlements along the San Juan Skyway.
- Drive the highest paved byway in North America, the Trail Ridge Road.
- Paperback: 272 pages
- Published by Countryman Press: October 2020
- 155mm x 231mm x 15mm