Arc'Teryx Women's Atom LT Hoody
Item # 24474
This trim, hybrid Arc'Teryx Women's Atom LT Hoody is designed as an active-use insulation layer, providing vital core warmth with liberal mobility and breathability. Lightweight and compressible, the Atom LT Hoody features Coreloft insulation in the torso, arms, and hood. The side panels and underarms feature smooth-faced, air permeable fleece stretch for ventilation. A wind and moisture resistant outer shell extend stand-alone usability.
The Atom Hoody has a taffeta outer lining that is treated with DWR (durable water resistant) finish to give it a long-lasting ability to shed moisture. DWR protects against light precipitation. Highly compressible, Atom pieces pack down into a tiny parcel of stored warmth. Store the jacket inside its own pocket, or tuck it into a sleeve or inside the hood if you are not restricted by space. A quick shake restores the original loft, time and again.
- Weight: 330g / 11.6oz
- Fit: Trim fit, Hip Length
- Activity: Ski/Snowboard / Ice Climbing / Alpine Climbing / Hiking / Trekking
- Insulation material: Coreloft 60 (60 g/m²) - 100% polyester
- Shell material: Tyono 20 denier w/ DWR treatment - 100% nylon
- Articulated elbows
- Gusseted underarms for mobility and comfort
- Adjustable, low profile, insulated StormHood
- Full front zip with wind flap
- No Slip Zip front zipper
- Adjustable hem drawcord
- Internal chest pocket
- Two hand pockets
0.0/5.0Review Stats 0 total reviews
No reviews have been written for this product.
Be the first one! –