Arc'teryx Men's Atom LT Jacket
Item # 24109
Light, packable, and proven, the Arc'teryx Men's Atom LT Jacket is a performance warming layer for backcountry adventures, alpine ascents, and downtown commutes. Refined for its next-generation, Arc'teryx elevated its performance and extended its versatility. The Coreloft Compact 60 insulation retains heat when wet and withstands repeated packing and unpacking. The soft, durable Tyono 20 face fabric resists wind and weather, and stretch fleece side panels improve ventilation and freedom of movement.
A redesign includes an update to the cuff construction for easier on/off and layering, an updated material package for enhanced durability, updated fit, and a dope dyed liner.
- Trim fit, hip length
- Centre back length: 74cm / 29.1in
- No-Slip Zip front zipper with custom TPU zipper pulls
- Insulated, fleece-lined, mid-height collar
- Laminated hem with slight drop; dual lower hem adjusters
- Articulated elbows
- Stretch-knit cuffs
- Gusseted underarms for mobility and comfort
- Performance stretch fleece side panels
- Internal chest pocket with zip; two hand pockets with hidden zippers
- Coreloft Compact (60 g/m²) insulation: lightweight, breathable, thermally efficient 100% polyester fibre
- Tyono 20 denier shell with DWR (durable water repellent) treatment - 100% nylon
- Side panel fabric - 100% polyester
- Weight: 345g / 12.2oz
0.0/5.0Review Stats 0 total reviews
No reviews have been written for this product.
Be the first one! –