Adventure Medical Kits QuickClot Gauze 3in x 4ft
Item # 5020-0026
With Adventure Medical Kits QuikClot Gauze 3in x 4ft, you have the power to stop bleeding in the palm of your hand. Tested and proven through years of combat use by the U.S. Military, QuikClot can be depended on to save time when every second counts. The hemostatic gauze works on contact to stop bleeding by accelerating your body's natural clotting process, clotting blood five times faster. QuikClot Gauze is impregnated with kaolin, a naturally-occurring mineral proven to be effective as a hemostatic agent. Inorganic and inert, kaolin is non-allergenic, making it safe and effective to use. This extremely absorbent 3in by 48in gauze is flexible and pliable, easily contouring to wounds. Make QuikClot a part of your trauma pack or first aid kit so you're prepared when emergencies occur.
- Acts on contact to stop bleeding five times faster
- Years of proven effectiveness in combat and recommended by Tactical Combat Casualty Care (TCCC) guidelines for use by all branches of the US military
- Kaolin is an inert, non-allergen mineral demonstrated to be an effective clotting agent that contains no botanicals and no animal or human proteins
- Easily conforms to wounds—simply position the gauze over the source of the bleeding and apply pressure
- Dimensions: 4.5in x 0.5in x 5in
- Weight: 0.04oz
- Group size: 1 person
- Trip duration: single use
0.0/5.0Review Stats 0 total reviews
No reviews have been written for this product.
Be the first one! –