SEA TO SUMMIT
Sea To Summit Ultralight Sleeping Mat - Regular
Item # 901
Be the first to review item
Winner of the National Geographic Adventure Gear of the Year Award for 2014, the Sea To Summit UltraLight Sleeping Mat - Regular has all the right moves for getting you rested and ready for adventure. Constructed of lightweight and durable 40D nylon fabric and using Air Sprung Cell technology for stability and comfort, this mummy-shaped mat delivers the lightest and smallest packed volume while conforming to your shape more naturally. Sea to Summit's unique extrusion TPU laminating process virtually eliminates weld delamination helping to ensure a restful night's sleep - so you're ready for whatever the new day may hold. Ideal for summer use, pair with the Aeros UltraLight pillow for minimum weight with maximum satisfaction.
All Sea to Summit sleeping mats come with a stuff sack, repair kit containing six self-adhesive patches for repair, and a spare silicone one-way valve flap.
- Multi-function valve for fast and easy inflation, deflation and fine tuning of air pressure
- Anti-microbial treatment added to TPU to prevent issues caused by warm, moist air trapped inside the mat
- For extended storage, mat should be laid flat or folded as few times as possible with valve open
- Dimensions: 72 x 21.5 x 2in / 184 x 55 x 5cm
- Rolled size: 3 x 6.5in / 7.5 x 17cm
- Weight: 13.9oz / 395g
- # of Air Sprung Cells: 181
- R-Value of 0.7
0.0/5.0Review Stats 0 total reviews
No reviews have been written for this product.
Be the first one! –