SEA TO SUMMIT
Sea To Summit Comfort Light Sleeping Mat - Regular
Item # 911
Be the first to review item
Noted as one of Gear Institute's Best New Gear 2014 choices, the Sea To Summit Comfort Light Sleeping Mat - Regular is bringing nighttime decadence to the outdoors. Featuring a double layer of Air Sprung Cells in the torso for increased comfort and a single layer of Air Sprung Cells in the head and legs for reduced volume, this mat is the ideal balance of weight and durability. The outside of the sturdy 40D nylon fabric has a thin proprietary coating to increase puncture strength and reduce slipperiness while the inside is reinforced with a bright white TPU to make the fabric airtight and weldable. Sea to Summit's unique extrusion TPU laminating process virtually eliminates weld delamination helping to ensure a restful night's sleep - so you're ready for whatever the new day may hold. Pair with the Aeros Pillow Premium pillow for minimal weight with maximum satisfaction.
All Sea to Summit sleeping mats come with a stuff sack, repair kit containing six self-adhesive patches for repair and a spare silicone one-way valve flap.
- Multi-function valve for fast and easy inflation, deflation and fine tuning of air pressure
- Anti-microbial treatment added to TPU to prevent issues caused by warm, moist air trapped inside the mat
- For extended storage, mat should be laid flat or folded as few times as possible with valve open
- Dimensions: 72 x 21.5 x 2.5in / 184 x 55 x 6.3cm
- Rolled size: 3.5 x 6.5in / 8.5 x 17cm
- Weight: 18.1oz / 515g
- # of Air Sprung Cells: 331
- R-Value of 1
0.0/5.0Review Stats 0 total reviews
No reviews have been written for this product.
Be the first one! –