SEA TO SUMMIT
Sea To Summit Comfort Light Sleeping Mat - Regular
Item # 911 - 18
Featuring a double layer of Air Sprung Cells in the torso for increased comfort and a single layer of Air Sprung Cells in the head and legs for reduced volume, the Sea To Summit Comfort Light Sleeping Mat - Regular is the ideal balance of weight and durability. The outside of the sturdy 40D nylon fabric has a thin proprietary coating to increase puncture strength and reduce slipperiness while the inside is reinforced with a bright white TPU to make the fabric airtight and weldable. Sea to Summit's unique extrusion TPU laminating process virtually eliminates weld delamination helping to ensure a restful night's sleep—so you're ready for whatever the new day may hold.
The Comfort Light comes with a stuff sack, repair kit containing six self-adhesive patches for repair and a spare silicone one-way valve flap.
- Multi-function valve for fast and easy inflation, deflation and fine tuning of air pressure
- Liquid TPU lamination provides even and durable bond
- Anti-microbial treatment added to TPU to prevent issues caused by warm, moist air trapped inside the mat
- Fabric: 40D rip-stop nylon face
- Length: 72in / 184cm
- Width: 21.5in / 55cm
- Height/Depth: 2.5in / 6.3cm
- Dimensions: 72 x 21.5 x 2.5in / 184 x 55 x 6.3cm
- Packed size: 3.5 x 6.5in / 8.5 x 17cm
- Weight: 18.2oz / 515g
- # of Air Sprung Cells: 331
- R-Value: 1
0.0/5.0Review Stats 0 total reviews
No reviews have been written for this product.
Be the first one! –