Petzl Selena Harness
$64.95 $48.9925% off
Item # C55
Be the first to review item
The Petzl Selena Harness has been designed to fit a women's frame and like our lady climbers, is as beautiful as it is burly. The Selena Harness is based around their EndoFrame construction that is designed to distribute the weight of your load more evenly, making the harness much more comfortable for working a route, sitting into your harness while giving a hanging belay, or absorbing the load when you fall. The waist belt's wider design allows for a more comfortable and supported belt; it's narrower in the front and back for less bulk, and Petzl has extended the length from the wais tbelt to the leg loops giving you all the freedom of movement you need. The Selena has Petzl's aluminum Doubleback buckles allowing for on the spot adjustment and guaranteed security. The Selena has elastic leg loops that cut the bulk and extra weight, but they expand on the freedom of movement as they will stay secure (all the while allowing you that extra inch you need to get your toe on that nub). Whether it's a crag, buttress or crevasse, this harness is ready for it all.
- Material(s): nylon, polyester, EVA, polyurethane, aluminum, high-tenacity polyethylene
- Certification(s): CE EN 12277 type C, UIAA
- Color: Raspberry
- XSmall: waist 65-71cm, 48-53cm, weight 320gm
- Small: waist 71-77cm, leg 52-57cm, weight 340gm
- Medium: waist 77-84cm, leg 55-60cm, weight 370gm
- Large: waist 84-92cm, leg 57-62cm, weight 400gm
- All sales are final on climbing gear.
- See our return policy for full details
0.0/5.0Review Stats 0 total reviews
No reviews have been written for this product.
Be the first one! –