Item # D13VI
The Petzl Grigri+ is an assisted braking belay device that is a great tool to have for the beginner and the expert, alike. The Grigri+ is designed to be used with most diameters of climbing rope but is optimized for ropes 8.9 to 10.5 mm thick and is operated just like a traditional belay device works (both hands on the rope and the hand on the slack end breaks the fall). The Grigri+ has engraved operating diagrams on the side of the body to show you how the rope should be fed through the device for correct operation. This is a great device for beginners to learn the basics of belaying and has an anti-panic handle to help control the descent of the climber being lowered. The Grigri+ was built with a selection knob for choosing between the two operating modes: Top-rope mode, which helps with taking up slack more easily or Lead mode, which facilitates feeding slack to your lead climber. The selector knob also has the option of locking the mode so it doesn't accidentally get switched mid-route.
- Weight: 200gm
- Rope compatibility: single ropes (optimized for 8.9 to 10.5mm diameters)
- Material(s): aluminum side plates, stainless steel friction plate and wear plate, reinforced nylon handle
- Certification(s): CE EN 15151, UIAA
- Color: Violet
- All sales are final on climbing gear.
- See our return policy for full details
0.0/5.0Review Stats 0 total reviews
No reviews have been written for this product.
Be the first one! –